We offer extended hours appointments on the following days:
- Alternate Tuesdays 18:30-20:00, with a GP.
- Alternate Wednesdays 18:30-20:00, with a GP.
- Fridays 07:00-08:00, with a GP, health care assistant and practice nurse.
Please note the practice nurse is only available on alternate Fridays.
Please ask at reception for our next available extended hours appointment.
GP Access 7 Day Service
Manchester GP surgeries there for you at evenings and weekends.
GP and nurse appointments are now available 08:00-20:00 weekdays, and 10:00-18:00 weekends.
Appointments must be booked in advance. This service may not be available at your own GP surgery but you will be offered an appointment from one of 15 locations in Manchester.
Contact the surgery during usual opening hours to book.
Please note this service is not available to book through Patient Access online.
Extra GP, nurse and HCA appointments are available Monday-Friday, 16:00-20:00 and Saturday and Sunday 10:00-14:00.
- GP appointments – for acute and routine appointments.
- Nurse appointments – for asthma, diabetes, COPD, and smear appointments.
- HCA appointments – for adult phlebotomy, general measurement (eg; BP), NHS health checks.
Please book via your GP, these are based at the following locations:
- Park Medical, M23 9AB
- Peel Hall, Forum Health, M22 5RX
- Barlow Health Centre, M20 2RN
- Bodey Medical Centre, M14 6WP
Please call 0161 291 6579 to cancel your appointment at the GP Hub if no longer needed.